Task 3 - Final Major Project Pitch

Media Format (film, documentary, motion graphics, photography, animation, graphic design etc)

For my final major project I have decided to make a 3D level/Terrain design. What influenced my decision was what I have enjoyed during lesson times. So when we covered this in lesson I enjoyed I the most and wanted to select something which I am passionate about in the games industry.
Synopsis of Idea (content, narrative, genre)





The main concept of my Level will be wasteland, Zombie and mainly dark and grimy concepts. I have taken a lot of inspiration from the fallout games and also dying light. As they all have the same concept.
The genre I would say will be adventure/horror. My level will contain one main area where you will begin and I hope to show the scale of the damage done to the area and give a very mysterious feel. The main level area will contain things like rusted buildings and burnt plants, Litter and waste. Hopefully too show the player how baron and alone they are during game.  I am thinking too maybe add some corpses and other things of that nature.
After the main area I am planning to have some sub levels which highlight experimentation which is where the zombies come into it. So these will include things like metal tables and dim lighting almost too show the experiment went wrong and to make the player keep guessing.
Target Audience? (demographic NOT age range)
I believe my target audience will be for mature Males people due to the graphical scenes I want to be in my game. I think younger players would find them disturbing or offensive.
The main groups would be teen males and adult males as I feel violence most appeals to them and would attract them too play my game. 
I don’t really think that females would enjoy my game due to the scenes in it but I think everything that will be in the level will appeal a lot the target audience I have set out too please.





How will your project meet the needs of your target audience?




My Project will mainly have violence and graphic scenes in it, Which will I think will attract my target audience too with the inclusion of corpses and other mutated creatures.
So the overall athetic of my level will be the thing which makes the target audience the most interest as the concepts is something proven to be popular.






What production techniques will you use to realise your project?





For the production of my project I will mainly use Unity as it is the program I am most comfortable with and believe I can get the best results from this. As for other aspects such as little add on and such and my own textures I will most likely use an outside source too create these I will probably sample a few websites to see which one gives the best quality for my project.


The following images below are the final product of my slide that i used during the presentation.



The next screen shots are of the Que card i made too assist me during the presentation.